A Nonprofit for Financially Challenged Kids and Families
The mission of Angel Grapevine is to:
(1) make economic relief grants to individuals in need who are distressed or suffering as a result of poverty, low income, or lack of financial resources;
(2) make grants to other IRS 501(c)(3) organizations for educational, literary, cultural, humanitarian, scientific, and other charitable purposes;
(3) award scholarships and student aid to high school, college, or graduate school students to enable such students to complete an undergraduate or graduate education in the field of their choice at the college or graduate school of their choice.
Angel Grapevine is a very small, self-funded nonprofit. The organization does not aim to become a big name, focusing only on helping the kids of tomorrow. Honesty, professionalism, discretion, and genuine care are the charity’s core values.
Joan A. Allen, President
I graduated from Southeastern Massachusetts University with a Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering. In the past 30 years, I have worked in the construction industry as an estimator, project manager, and company owner. I am also a member of the following groups:
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Professional Women
- Western Chester County Chamber of Commerce